Welcome to the website of PDP, a UK based documentation consultancy which, for the last 8 years, has provided a comprehensive technical writing service to a range of private sector engineering companies, public utilities providers and government agencies.
Why use a Technical Documentation Specialist?
While some large organisations have an in-house publications department, usually the task of producing user documentation falls to the designers, often as an afterthought.
However, communicating operating instructions, which can easily be understood by somebody who's never seen the equipment before, is a specialist skill.
Your project may require:
We provide professional documentation, which promotes your company's image. We free up your design and engineering staff and provide an additional resource during busy times.
Our fixed price quotations enable you to control your budget.
- Clear, cost effective documentation for external use by your clients and customers:
- Operating and Maintenance Manuals
- Health and Safety Files
- User Guides
- Parts Lists
- Training Manuals
- Procedural documentation for internal use:
- Best Practices to meet the requirements of regulations and international standards -QA, Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Project Management, Procurement etc.
- Business Management System Procedures to help your staff perform effectively in all situations.
- Asset data collection and cataloguing; Asset maintenance schedules.
Documentation by PDP; we will provide:
- A fixed price quotation for your project.
- The services of professional documentation engineers to offer advice and guidance, identify your readership and produce your documentation.
- Project management. We have access to technical authors, draughstmen and illustrators, which enables us to manage your project in its entirety.
- Document scanning, for presentation and archive.
- Documentation storage services.
- Electronic documentation; we produce electronic manuals, datasheets and catalogues.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help with your documentation requirements.